Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Tuesday 26 May 2015

30 day Crunch Challenge - join in!


Hey

I want to invite you to do a challenge with me. It's the crunches challenge, everyday the number of crunches you have to do increases. The challenge isn't mine - me and my boyfriend found it in this great place called the internet last year and decided to do it. I believe we got to around 100 crunches and then for some reason we stopped.
We're going to restart it again and you can take the challenge too. I don't think I'll grow some abs by doing this but it's just one more step towards being more fitness minded and it's fun.

If you accept the challenge let me know in the comments section, I'd love to know. If crunches isn't your thing then there's other you can do, get a friend to join in and see how far you can get in the challenge this month.

Olá

Quero convidar-vos a fazerem este desafio comigo - em cada dia têm um determinado número de abdominais para fazer e o número vai aumentando até 150. Não fui eu que criei o desafio, encontrei-o na net no ano passado e fi-lo com o meu namorado. Penso que chegámos até aos 100 mas por alguma razão parámos.

Decidimos começá-lo novamente este mês (já vamos no 3º dia) e até agora tudo bem, vamos lá ver como corre.

Experimentem e digam-me como correu =)
Até lá, boa sorte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...