Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Wednesday 20 May 2015

Outfit | Can't get enough floral


Here I am again with an outfit post. They're my favourite posts to read in other blogs (I'm always looking for fashion inspiration) and also my favourite posts to plan and put together. This outfit features one of my favourite tops - a peplum top from Primark with a gorgeous floral print. I paired it with light wash jeans and sandals because that was a really hot day. Looking back I would have skipped the floral bag because I do think it was too much floral together but hey, I love my florals. The cute little bow is handmade by a girl I found on facebook but I'm pretty sure you can find it at Forever21, I'll try to find it and link it.

Top: Primark
Jeans: C&A
Backpack: local shop
Hair bow: similar at Forever21

Cá estou novamente com um oufit. Posts com looks são dos meus favoritos de ler noutros blogs e são também os que mais gosto de planear e preparar. Este outfit é com um dos meus tops preferidos - um top peplum da Primrark com um padrão floral que, na minha opinião, é lindo. Juntei-o com jeans claras e umas sandálias porque nesse dia estava imenso calor. Olhando para trás talvez tivesse usado outra mala pois a mochila floral choca um pouco com o top por também ser floral mas enfim, eu adoro padrões florais. O lacinho foi feito à mão por uma menina que encontrei no facebook mas que sinceramente não me recordo de quem é. Vou tentar encontrar semelhante na Forever21 e meto o link abaixo.

Top: Primark
Jeans: C&A
Mochila: loja local
Laço de cabelo: parecido na Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...