Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Friday 20 February 2015

OUTFIT | Something burgundy

You'll be seeing outfit posts I took in Sweden for quite sometime. When in Lisbon I don't have anyone kind enough to take a bunch of pictures of me in different angles, so I wanted to stock up on outfit pictures before returning to Lisbon. This outfit features my most loved jacket (you've seen it before in this outfit post) from H&M+. The sweater is beautiful but unfortunately it's not the perfect fit. I can't really wear it with jeans because it's very short since it's from the regular line at Forever21 instead of the plus size range. This skirt is so old and it's my favorite, everytime I wear it I'm reminded that one day it will cease to exist and I'll have to wander the world without my favorite skirt. It's plain black and pleated but it's just perfect in every way possible from the fit to the lenght. The boots aren't new to you either, I didn't bring a lot of shoes with me to Sweden and in fact I don't own a lot of shoes, I'm just not a shoe kind of gal. I also tried belting the skirt (I love wearing skirts with a belt at the waist) so you see how the sweater would look like (last picture).

Jacket: H&M+ (18)
Infinity scarf: Primark
Sweater: Forever21 (L)
Skirt: Primark (18)
Tights: Primark (XL)
Over the knee socks: Stradivarius
Boots: La Redoute
Bag: Primark
Vão ver muitos looks que fotografei na Suécia durante uns tempos. Quando estou em Lisboa não tenho ninguém paciente o suficiente para tirar montanhas de fotos minhas em vários sítios diferentes no mesmo dia, por isso quis tirar muitas fotos para ter um stock para ir postando. O meu casaco da H&M vai estar em todos os looks pois foi o único casaco que levei. Adoro esta camisola da Forever21 mas infelizmente não serve tão bem quanto eu gostaria, é muito curta por isso não gosto de a ver com calças, só saias. A saia é bastante velha mas é a minha preferida e não me consigo desfazer dela. Meti um cinto na última foto para verem como fica com a camisola por dentro da saia.

Casaco: H&M+ (18)
Cachecol: Primark
Camisola: Forever21 (L)
Saia: Primark (18)
Collants: Primark (XL)
Meias: Stradivarius
Botas: La Redoute
Mala: Primark


2 comments:

  1. Great outfit post, I love the colour of that jumper. I've been wearing burgundy a lot this winter and this jumper would have been perfect to add to my wardrobe!

    Laura from whatlauralovesuk.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey =) I love burgundy too, it's so wintery. I used to really dislike it, I was a fool!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...