Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Sunday 1 February 2015

Week 6 weight loss journal

Sunday again. I just got back from a really tiring and cold walk and I don't feel like doing anything. Except chatting with you guys! This week I've been very bad at controlling my chocolate cravings, I wish there was a switch I could turn off. It has been so cold outside and a bit snowy, perfect weather for staying home with a blankie sipping on a hot chocolate and watching the newly arrived episode  of How to get away with murder (so good). This week we also went to a coffee house around this area and oh dear lord, they had a chocolate mud cake with some other bits of deliciousness on top, it is the best cake I have ever had in my entire life. I don't have any good pictures of it but a kind soul on the Internet has a picture of the exact cake which you can gaze at. Apart from this chocolate love affair, it was a pretty uneventful week.

Food

Again, plenty of salads. I really like salads I must say, but I need a dressing for it otherwise I'm less likely to enjoy it. Throughout the week I also ate a roasted chickpea soup that I made on Monday and it was delicious, my boyfriend said it was great and he doesn't even care much about soup. I also made chili con carne but without the chili part (I can't take any heat at all). We also ate out for lunch once, we went to a place that has traditional Swedish food and it was quite nice. I found this beautiful recipe for pasta with bell pepper sauce and it was to die for and so easy to make. I actually regret not owning a julienne peeler because I feel like this would be great with some zucchini "pasta".



Exercise

Again nothing too interesting and original going on here, I went on walks such as last week. I went 3 times and I felt pretty tired after each one. it's so cold and windy here it even makes me dizzy. Each walk was around an hour.

É domingo outra vez. Acabei de chegar de uma bastante cansativa e fria caminhada e não me apetece fazer nada. Esta semana tem sido muito difícil controlar a vontade de comer chocolate, gostava que existisse um botão para a desligar. Tem estado muito frio lá fora, perfeito para ficar no sofá a beber um chocolate quente com uma manta enquanto se vê o recém-chegado episódio de How to get away with murder. Esta semana também fomos a um café aqui perto com o melhor bolo de chocolate que alguma vez comi! Não tenho nenhuma boa foto mas uma alma caridosa na internet tem a foto do bolo de que estou a falar.

Comida

Novamente, muitas saladas. Eu gosto bastante de saladas, mas infelizmente tem de ser sempre com algum género de molho. Ao longo da semana também fui comendo uma sopa de grão tostado que fiz segunda-feira e é deliciosa. O meu namorado gostou muito e ele nem sequer gosta de sopas. Podem encontrar a receita no blog Be nice, make a cake - não só é português como tem receitas deliciosas e fotografias muito bonitas. Também fiz chilli con carne, mas sem a parte do chilli (não aguento coisas picantes). Num dos dias almoçámos fora num restaurante com comida tradicional sueca e foi bastante agradável, acho a comida estranhamente parecida com a comida portuguesa, tirando umas coisitas que são muito características dos suecos. Encontrei esta óptima receita de massa com molho de pimento e recomendo completamente. Não só é deliciosa como muito fácil de fazer. Hei-de comprar um daqueles cortadores de juliana e experimentar esta receita com courgette.



Exercício

Também não existe nenhuma surpresa aqui. Tenho dado longas caminhadas (cerca de 1h cada). Não está o tempo ideal para o fazer, tem nevado e estado muito frio, mas há que haver força de vontade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...