Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Friday 30 January 2015

Blogs I love

Before deciding to start a blog, I was (and still am) an avid blog reader. I follow so many blogs with bloglovin it has become one of my daily little rituals: browsing through bloglovin to see which posts I'm interested in for the day. I follow a bit of everything, the majority of it beauty and fashion related, plus size or non plus size. So I thought it could be useful or interesting for you to know some of the bloggers I follow and recommend. I know that when I started trying to find plus size blogs I didn't find that much information, so over the years I've gathered a little collection that might help you plus size ladies finding what you want. I am sorry but this list doesn't have any portuguese plus size bloggers because I haven't found any that I love (if you know of one, leave it in the comments section because I would like to know). This should go without saying but I'm obviously not mentioning these bloggers because I'm getting payed or doing them a favor - they don't even know I exist, I'm just mentioning them because I truly do read these on a daily basis. The list isn't in any particular order.


I have a very special place in my heart for this blog, because it was one of the very first plus size bloggers I found and it was the first that made me feel like I could do this - accepting me and my body even being plus size. It's without a doubt one of my favorites, she could post about toilet paper and I'd still read it. She posts mostly about outfits and lifestyle, her lovely personality shines through her writing and she's gorgeous - check her out.


I discovered it last year and in a very lazy day I went through all of her posts. She shares my love for lingerie and she posts a lot of lingerie reviews and pictures. She looks absolutely stunning in every single piece of lingerie and makes me want to run to the shop and buy it - if only those shops were available in Portugal. She also updates her instagram quite often with beautiful pictures from photoshoots.


I think I stumbled upon this one while searching for Lush product reviews, and she so happens to be a former Lush employee so she had a lot of lush related content which I welcomed. She's also a very gorgeous girl and her bold red hair makes me jelly (in a nice way).


Beautiful outfits, to die for. Very classy and feminine style, I love it when she posts a new outfit and never disappoints.


The most recent addition to my bloglovin but still made it into this recommendation post. Beautiful photography with very bold outfits and interesting combinations that I wouldn't think of at first but she makes it work.


Beautifully designed blog, it's so cute. I love her, she has a very sparkly and slightly geeky personality (she got married at hogwarts, how cool is she?!). She posts outfits, beauty related things like product reviews, book reviews or even lifestyle (she currently has a therapy diary that might help you if you're thinking of starting CBT).

There are many others that I could have mentioned but I didn't want this post to get too long.

Which bloggers do you follow and love?

Antes de decidir começar um blog, eu era (e ainda sou!) uma ávida leitora de blogs. Sigo imensos blogs através do bloglovin' e tornou-se um dos meus pequenos rituais diários - navegar pelo bloglovin' e ler os posts que me interessam nesse dia. Sigo um pouco de tudo, a maioria é relacionada com beleza ou moda (plus size ou não). Achei que seria interessante e útil para vocês conhecerem alguns dos blogs que sigo e recomendo. Vou fazer esta lista com bloggers plus size na sua maioria, uma vez que quando comecei a interessar-me por blogs deste género foi muito difícil encontrar fontes com bons blogs nesta área e assim vocês ficam com uma pequena lista para começarem. Peço desculpa mas a lista não tem nenhum blog português pois até ao momento ainda não encontrei um blog português plus size que me encha as medidas (se conhecerem algum deixei-no nos comentários pois eu adoraria saber). Provavelmente não preciso de dizer isto mas é melhor prevenir do que remediar: não estou a ser paga ou a fazer favores às bloggers mencionadas, elas nem sequer sabem que eu existo. A lista não está organizada por nenhuma ordem especial.


Tenho um carinho especial por este blog pois não só foi dos primeiros que descobri e realmente gostei como foi um blog que me ajudou muito a ver o universo plus size com outros olhos e a aceitar-me como sou. É sem dúvida um dos meus favoritos, ela até podia publicar sobre papel higiénico que eu leria o post na mesma. Ela publica na sua maioria posts com a roupa que usa e estilo de vida, tem uma personalidade adorável e gosto muito do estilo da escrita. Para além de talentosa como blogger é lindíssima - visitem que não se vão arrepender.


Descobri este blog no ano passado e num dia em que não tinha nada para fazer li o blog de ponta a ponta. Ela partilha o meu interesse por lingerie e publica muitos looks e reviews com lingerie. Também actualiza o seu instagram com muita frequência e por vezes inclui fotos de sessões fotográficas que são de invejar.


Penso que descobri este blog porque andava a pesquisar reviews de produtos da Lush - e esta blogger costumava trabalhar na Lush por isso existia muito conteúdo relacionado com a marca (fiquem já a saber que eu adoro a Lush). Publica principalmente a roupa que usa e outros assuntos relacionados com beleza como cuidados de pele.


Publica outfits lindos de morrer. Tem um estilo muito clássico e feminino, cada vez que vejo um post novo dela sei que me vou apaixonar pela roupa.


A aquisição mais recente na minha página do bloglovin. Fotografias muito bonitas e de boa qualidade com looks muito arrojados e combinações que não me passariam pela cabeça mas ela faz com que resultem bem.


O design to blog é adorável, não me canso de navegar pelo blog dela e ver todos os pequenos detalhes. Adoro a personalidade divertida e ligeiramente geeky que ela tem (casou-se em Hogwarts, que sonho!). Publica looks, reviews de produtos de beleza, reviews de livros e até mesmo coisas do seu dia-a-dia.

Existem muitas outras bloggers que sigo e poderia mencionar mas não queria que o post ficasse muito longo.

Que bloggers seguem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...