Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Saturday 3 January 2015

We all have them




Read something that gives me pleasure. I do read a lot the entire year, but most of the times it's things that I don't want to read but I have to - books and articles that my teachers want us to read because they're needed for the final exams. I find myself sometimes wishing I had the time to read something I truly want to read. This year I will try to find the time to read something I want (I'd love to read the ice and fire series) besides the piles of books and articles I need to read for university.

Lose weight. I have this one every year, and I am proud to say last year I have done it. This year I want to continue losing weight and getting healthier.

Since we're on the subject - getting healthier. I have made substantial changes when it comes to what I eat, but I'm still not quite where I would like to be. This year I want to decrease my chocolate/cake intake.

Pay more attention to my health and visit the doctor more. I am terrible with this. I'm the kind of person that will postpone a visit to the doctor for as long as I can and by the time I go there I'm frightened that something might be wrong with my health since I haven't been there in so long.

Spend less money on clothes/skincare.

Take more pictures of myself. Those who know me know I dislike taking pictures of myself because I'm very self-conscious about the way I look. That has led me to really not have pictures of important events and memories that I would have liked to keep a picture of. So this year I'll make an effort to not flip out every time someone wants to take my picture.

Dye my hair. Is it only me that has a severe attachment to my hair? I've been meaning to dye my hair just for fun for years, but I never got myself around to do it. Either because I'm afraid of how it will look or because other people might think it's strange that I show up with different coloured hair, or because I don't want all the effort in maintaining the colour. This year I want to buy myself some temporary red dye and go for it! Maybe. We'll see. I'll let you know

And I think this is it. I don't have the specific list of my last year's resolutions but I do remember there's at least two that I have accomplished: losing weight and stop eating chocolate cake/chocolate cookies for breakfast (yes I had chocolate cake for breakfast, I'm a naughty girl).

How about your new year's resolutions?

Ler qualquer coisa que me dê prazer. Se há coisa que eu faço durante o ano é ler muito, mas na maioria das vezes são coisas que eu tenho de ler, livros ou artigos que os meus professores recomendam para os exames finais. Dou por mim a desejar ter tempo para ler algo que eu realmente queira ler. Este ano vou tentar arranjar tempo para ler algo que eu deseje (gostava muito de ler a saga Gelo e Fogo) para além das pilhas de livros e artigos que tenho de ler para a faculdade.

Perder peso. Esta é uma resolução que eu faço todos os anos e digo com orgulho que no ano que passou consegui cumpri-la. Este ano quero continuar a perder peso e a adoptar hábitos mais saudáveis.

Ser mais saudável. Eu já fiz muitas mudanças no que toca ao que como, mas ainda não estou onde gostaria de estar. Este ano quero diminuir a quantidade de chocolate/bolo que como.

Prestar mais atenção à minha saúde e ir ao médico mais vezes. Sou o género de pessoa que adia as idas ao médico até não poder mais e quando acabo por ir já vou cheia de medo que alguma coisa esteja mal com a minha saúde.

Gastar menos dinheiro em roupa/cosméticos.

Tirar mais fotografias de mim mesma. Aqueles que me conhecem sabem que eu não gosto mesmo nada de tirar fotos pois sinto-me insegura e acho sempre que nunca vou ficar bem. No entanto isso levou a que eu não tenha quase fotos nenhumas de momentos e memórias que gostaria de ter capturado. Este ano vou fazer um esforço para não me passar de cada vez que alguém tenta tirar-me uma foto.

Pintar o cabelo. Será que sou só eu que sou muito apegada ao cabelo? Todos os anos penso em pintar o cabelo de outra cor (adorava ser ruiva) mas nunca cheguei a fazê-lo. Ou porque tenho receio que me fique mal, ou porque as pessoas vão estranhar se eu aparecer de repente com outra cor no cabelo, ou por não querer estar sempre a fazer a manutenção da cor. Este ano vou comprar uma tinta temporária vermelha e pintar o cabelo! Talvez.

Penso que estas são suficientes. Já não tenho a lista de resoluções do ano passado mas lembro-me que existem pelo menos duas que cumpri: perder peso e parar de comer bolo de chocolate/bolachas para o pequeno almoço (sim, eu comia mesmo bolo de chocolate todos os pequenos almoços, mea culpa).

E vocês, têm alguma resolução de ano novo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...