Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Wednesday 14 January 2015

Have you heard of...

...?

A couple of months ago I heard about a community online called Fitbay and decided to try it. You insert some information about your body such as weight (don't sweat it, you can set your weight as private), height, shape, etc. Then you get a list of "body doubles" - people who have in common some of your measurements. It's a community where you can connect to people who have your body type, see the outfits they wear and how clothes fit. You can also check shops directly inside the Fitbay website and add items to your wish list. I don't know if it's just me or not but I don't have a clear image of what my body looks like so I find it very helpful to be able to see other people that have a body similar to mine and how clothes fit them. I've been using it since I found out about it and I have to say it's pretty cool and people are so friendly and participative there. The sign up is free, in case you were wondering.
Alguns meses atrás ouvi falar numa comunidade online chamada Fitbay e decidi experimentar. Funciona da seguinte forma: é preciso inserir algumas informações sobre o nosso corpo, tais como peso (não se preocupem, podem meter o peso como privado), altura, forma, etc. Depois têm acesso a uma listagem de pessoas, chamadas body doubles, que partilham o mesmo tipo de corpo que vós. É uma comunidade onde podem conhecer e entrar em contacto com pessoas que têm o mesmo tipo de corpo, ver que roupas usam, como a roupa fica no seu corpo, sugestões sobre a forma como certas roupas servem. Podem também ver roupa de lojas dentro do próprio site do fitbay e adicionar itens à vossa wish list. Se calhar sou só eu, mas tenho uma certa dificuldade em ter uma ideia clara de como o meu corpo é na realidade e como a roupa me serve, por isso ajuda-me muito poder ver pessoas que têm o mesmo corpo que eu e como a roupa lhes fica. Tenho estado a usar este site desde que ouvi falar nele e gosto muito, toda a gente é muito simpática e participativa. A inscrição é grátis.




Give it a go if you think it sounds interesting and follow me on fitbay here

Experimentem se vos soa interessante e podem sempre seguir-me no Fitbay aqui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...