Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Friday 16 January 2015

New In | primark and H&M

Hey everyone =)
By the time you read this I'll be on my way to the beautiful Sweden and I'm so excited. Will try to do some posts about what I've been doing there. Back to the topic of this post, on Saturday I went shopping to check the sales and I must say I'm not impressed. That said, I did get a few things, the majority of them not on sale, so I thought I could show you. Every time I go shopping Primark is always the first stop and usually I find everything I want there. I love it, it's cheap and very up to date with the trends, the quality of the materials isn't amazing but you can't expect much when you pay 5€ for a dress.
Olá a todos =)
Quando estiverem a ler este post eu estarei a caminho da Suécia e estou tão entusiasmada. Vou tentar fazer alguns posts sobre o que tenho feito por lá. Voltando ao tópico deste post, fui às compras no sábado ver como estavam os saldos e não fiquei bem impressionada, já estava tudo muito escolhido e não encontrei nada de especial. No entanto, acabei por comprar algumas coisas que vos quero mostrar, a maioria não estava em saldos. Sempre que vou às compras passo primeiro pela Primark e costumo encontrar tudo o que quero ou preciso lá. Gosto muito da loja, as coisas são baratíssimas e sempre actualizadas com as últimas tendências. A qualidade dos tecidos não é a melhor, mas também não se pode esperar muito quando se paga 5€ por um vestido.
I found this really cute jumper, unfortunately it wasn't on sale. The full price was 15€ which isn't bad for a jumper, they tend to be more expensive than that in other shops. It's sort of a taupe colour and has beautiful crochet detailing along the shoulders and sleeves. I got it in a size 20.
Encontrei esta camisola de malha, mas infelizmente não estava em saldos. Custou 15€ o que é um preço razoável para estas camisolas, costumam ser mais caras noutras lojas. É assim um castanho clarinho, ou será um bege escuro? Não sou boa com cores, mas gostei muito dos detalhes em crochet ao longo dos ombros e das mangas. Comprei-a no tamanho 20.


If you know me, you know at least two things about me: 1) I will NOT sleep without socks on (nightmares just thinking about it) and 2) I love me some pyjamas. And with pyjamas (at least for me) the pants are the first thing to wear out so I have a lot of shirts with no matching pants. Decided to get a new pair, also from Primark, for 8€. They're pretty basic cotton grey pants, the lace in the front is satin and there's a floral pattern in the pockets. I think they're really comfy (just tried them on though, haven't slept in them yet). They're really stretchy so I sized down to a 14/16.
Quem me conhece, sabe pelo menos duas coisas sobre mim: 1) eu não consigo dormir sem meias e 2) adoro pijamas. Não sei se vos acontece o mesmo mas as minhas calças de pijama estragam-se com facilidade por isso tenho muitas camisolas que já não têm o seu par de calças. Comprei umas calças na Primark por 8€ (não estavam em saldos). São bastante básicas, algodão de cor cinzenta, o laço à frente é de cetim e têm um padrão floral na zona dos bolsos. Acho-as muito confortáveis, pelo menos quando as experimentei. O tecido estica muito por isso comprei o tamanho abaixo do que costumo trazer da Primark - 14/16.


From Primark I also got some house decor items that were all on sale and were great deals.
Da Primark também trouxe alguns artigos de decoração que estavam em saldos.


I didn't check many shops because the bag from Primark was heavy and I didn't want to carry it around but I did stop by H&M for a quick look and found these fake eyelashes for 2€ (the original price is 5€). My boyfriend doesn't understand the thrill of finding something for over 50% discount even if it only costs 5€ to begin with, but I'm sure you ladies can understand. I like these ones because they have a clear band and since I don't wear eyeliner (I am really not skilled with eyeliners) they blend in seamlessly with my own lashes.
Não fui a muitas lojas porque o saco da Primark era pesado e não estava com vontade de o carregar pelas lojas mas parei para uma visita rápida na H&M e encontrei estas pestanas falsas a 2€ (o preço original é 5€). Eu gosto destas porque a banda é transparente em vez de preta e como eu não uso eyeliner (não tenho jeitinho nenhum, senão até usava) estas ficam melhor porque se camuflam com as minhas pestanas naturais.


Lastly I just stopped by Lush very quickly, not on the same day. They did have very nice sales, mostly on their bath bombs and other bath related items, but I don't usually bathe - I shower - so I don't have use for them. I bought the Eau di Roma toner to try it out. I've used the Tea Tree Water toner before and I liked it, but now I wanted something a bit more gentle so bought that one.
Por último tenho um toner da Lush, onde fui muito rapidamente (mas não no mesmo dia). Tinham imensas coisas em saldos o que não costumo ver na Lush, mas a maioria era artigos de banho e como não costumo tomar banhos de imersão não tenho uso para eles. Comprei o toner Eau di Roma para experimentar - costumo usar o toner Tea Tree Water mas agora quero um mais gentil para a pele.


That's all. Have you checked the sales yet?

Vocês já foram aos saldos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...