Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Wednesday 21 January 2015

My green smoothie experience | Part 1

Note: This post was too big so I split it into two. You can read the second part here.

I remember my first green smoothie: it was a fairly complicated recipe for a beginner, tasted like grass and I actually had to pinch my nose to get it down - and I did that the entire week! I was so keen on making a change that I sacrificed the flavour and satisfaction of having breakfast for that. After that week I decided to drop the recipe I had found and experiment a bit, and my smoothies became more and more satisfying. I prefer to keep it simple and quick to make, because if I'm in a hurry to get to school in the morning I don't want to be lining up and measuring 15 ingredients - in that case I would end up reaching for a pack of chocolate cookies for the convenience and that's not the point.

I'm sure you can figure out a good recipe that works for you without my help, but I'd like to share a basic starting guide that you can build on to make your perfect smoothie that suits your taste buds. I made an infographic for you and I hope it's helpful:


*Feel free to use this infographic but please give me the deserved credit for it.

I hope it was helpful for you and I'd love to hear any tips or ideas for smoothies you might have.

Nota: Este post era demasiado comprido por isso dividi-o em dois. Podem ler a segunda parte aqui.

Eu lembro-me do meu primeiro batido verde: era uma receita relativamente complicada para quem estava a começar, sabia a relva e tive de apertar o nariz para conseguir beber tudo - e fiz isto durante a semana toda! Estava com tanta vontade de mudar os meus hábitos alimentares que sacrifiquei a satisfação de tomar o pequeno almoço. Depois dessa primeira semana decidi abandonar a receita que encontrei e experimentar fazer diferente, e os meus batidos começaram a ficar melhores com o tempo e mais saborosos. Eu prefiro manter as coisas simples e rápidas de fazer, pois se estiver com pressa para ir para a faculdade não quero estar a medir e preparar 15 ingredientes diferentes - nesse caso acabaria por comer um pacote de bolachas e isso seria contraprodutivo.

Decerto conseguem chegar a uma receita que seja do vosso agrado sem a minha ajuda, mas gostaria de partilhar um guia que fiz bastante básico para quem está a começar:

Espero que vos tenha sido útil e gostava de ouvir dicas ou receitas que vocês usem e gostem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...