Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Wednesday 25 March 2015

OUTFIT | Going Navy

navy shirt outfit plus size forever21navy shirt outfit plus size Forever21navy shirt outfit plus size Forever21navy shirt outfit plus size Forever21

Hey

It's officially spring, even if the weather doesn't want to cooperate. I'm a spring baby (born in May) so spring for me means my b-day is just around the corner. These pictures were taken when me and my boyfriend went to a naval museum, on a day almost as cold as today (the things a person does to get outfit pictures), and I wanted to show you this really cute navy shirt from Forever21 that you saw in my new in post. The opening at the back is such a nice detail and perfect for the spring weather that I'm hoping will arrive soon.

Shirt: Fovever21
Jeans: Primark
Boots: La Redoute
Olá

É oficialmente Primavera, embora a temperatura não esteja a querer cooperar. Nasci na Primavera (em Maio) por isso a primavera significa que estou quase quase a fazer aninhos. Estas fotos foram tiradas numa doca com navios militares, num dia muito mais frio que o de hoje (o que uma pessoa faz para mostrar a roupita nova), e queria mostrar-vos esta camisa da Forever21 que já firam no meu post new in. A abertura nas costas é giríssima e perfeita para o tempo primaveril que espero que venha rapidamente.

Camisa: Forever21
Jeans: Primark
Botas: La Redoute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...