Pick your language for posts | Escolhe o idioma para os posts


Friday 20 March 2015

Youtubers I love and recommend

Hey everyone, I hope you have great plans for the weekend.

A while ago I posted about my favourite bloggers and today I thought I'd show you my favourite youtubers. As with bloggers, I follow so many youtubers I couldn't possibly fit them all in a blog post, but these are my favourite ones and you might find one that catches your interest.


Plus size and beauty fashion blogger. Stunning girl, so beautiful to look at. She posts a lot of lookbooks and outfits so I watch pretty much all of her videos. She also posts some beauty videos like makeup tutorials or reviews.


I can't tell you how much I love Sarah and her sassy personality. She's a plus size youtuber and posts a bit about everything from outfits to lookbooks, she does some vlogs too. She has a great plus size confidence series (Dear Fat Girl) which are very empowering. Not only is she a lovely girl but she's also absolutely gorgeous to look at.


Not a plus size blogger but so worth checking. Sweet and gentle soul that lives with depression and seeks the beauty and joy in the little things in life. She really is inspirational and her videos are beautifully edited with a lot of humour thrown in. Seriously go look through her videos!


Beautiful and down to earth personality. You can tell from the way she talks that she's being so genuine and caring. I really like her videos, she uploads outfits, makeup tutorials and body confidence related videos.


Gorgeous girl. I watch every single one of Megan's videos because I feel like our style and body type is very similar and she also shops a lot at Forever21 so I get to see how the clothes would look on a normal person.


I don't think I need to say much about Shannon, I'm sure every single one of you know her. I've been following her since she was a brunette - and if you know her you know that's a very long time. She posts stunning makeup looks that I will never be able to reproduce, but I still watch it because she's awesome. Also love the fact that besides all of her success on youtube and other areas of her life, she's still very down to earth.

How about you? Let me know which youtubers you follow because I'm always looking for new interesting people.
Olá a todos,

Há uns tempos atrás falei-vos das minhas bloggers preferidas e hoje trago-vos as minhas youtubers preferidas. Se há coisa que adoro fazer é navegar pelo youtube e ver os vídeos novos das pessoas que sigo. É uma das coisas que faço no dia-a-dia para relaxar e não abdico deste tempinho por nada. Espero que encontrem algum canal que vos agrade.


A Loey é uma blogger plus size de moda e beleza. Não só é lindíssima como é muito querida e faz imensos lookbooks com roupas giras. Faz também publicações com alguns vídeos de beleza como tutoriais de maquilhagem e reviews.


Blogger plus size. Adoro a Sarah e a sua personalidade atrevida (quando a virem percebem). Não tem medo de dizer o que pensa e publica um pouco de tudo desde lookbooks a vlogs, também tem algumas séries de vídeos sobre como ser confiante quando se é plus size. Recomendo a série Dear Fat Girl.


Não vos sei bem dizer qual é o tema principal desde canal do youtube mas posso dizer-vos que ela é fabulosa. É uma rapariga que vive com depressão mas que luta por tirar prazer das pequenas coisas da vida. Os seus vídeos são muito inspiracionais e brilhantemente editados, também publica de vez em quando vídeos de beleza. Recomendo vivamente que visitem o canal dela.


Também é uma blogger plus size de moda e beleza. Tem uma personalidade muito humilde e simpática (detesto youtubers convencidas e mimadas). Pela forma como fala dá para ver que é muito genuína e autêntica. Publica maioritariamente looks, tutoriais de maquilhagem e vídeos sobre auto-confiança e auto-aceitação.


Blogger plus size. Ainda está a começar e a tentar encontrar o seu lugar no youtube. Não obstante, é sem dúvida uma rapariga com muito potencial, muito bonita e em quem a roupa fica muito bem. Vejo todos os seus vídeos pois acho que temos um estilo muito semelhante e  por isso encontro sempre coisas que quero comprar nos vídeos dela.


Embora eu não use maquilhagem no dia a dia e não seja muito dotada para a coisa adoro ver pessoas com talento a fazê-lo. Decerto não precisa de apresentações, toda a gente conhece o canal da Shannon, mas adoro-a por isso merece um lugar neste post. Adoro o facto de, apesar de todo o seu sucesso, continuar a ser muito humilde.

E vocês, que youtubers seguem? Adoro conhecer youtubers novas e interessantes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...